5. marraskuuta 2012

I just wanted you to know that, baby, you're the best ♥

Apua. Kyllä mä nyt vaan julkaisen tän. Enkä oo yhtään nolona. Okei oon mä vähän, koska jotkut voi ymmärtää tän pikkaisen väärin, varsinkin, jos oon lipsauttanut tonne jonkun tosi ison virheen ja kirjoittanut siis jotain ihan muuta kuin oon tarkoittanut. Toivottavasti en. Eli: älkää ymmärtäkö tätä mitenkään väärin, en oo täällä mitenkään silmät sydäminä vaan tää on tarkoitettu puhtaaksi kohteliaisuudeksi (jos toikaan nyt on oikee sanavalinta...):



Tiiättekö, tänään mä päätin kirjoittaa enkuksi. Ja siihen on ihan hyvä syykin. Saksalaisten lentokone lähti takaisin sunnuntaina (koka siis kirjoitin tän viime viikolla, niin meinaan siis 28.10.). The end of story.

I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in this following text, I know that my English grammar isn't the best possible. But this one I wanted to write in English so that there wouldn't be any misunderstandings. Yeah, I heard a rumor that some of my friends, I'm not sure who, translated my Friday's (26.10.) post to that guy I talked about... And I thought that my friend was kidding when she promised to tell my greets for him. So I think that maybe they will tell about this post too when they go to Germany, I'm not sure when they're leaving (okay, now I know: they're leaving this Wednesday) so it's also possible that somebody is so impatient that she (I assume it's she, I'm quite sure there isn't any boys going to Germany from my school, at least my Facebook says so) will send this post's link to him. (Why do I have this feeling that my English sucks today? Normally writing isn't this hard!)

And now I forgot what I had to tell. Damn it. So, anyway, this is for S: You are the best-looking guy I've ever seen, and it was really... fun? to watch you those two days. I guess I'll never see you again, but I'm always in Facebook in case you want to contact me. In case you don't remember me, this might help: it was my history group's teacher who tried to teach in English on Thursday, I sat next to window. And Friday I had black translucent top with lace on shoulders, I was cutting bread same time as you at lunch with my black-haired friend. If you don't remember me now, then I guess you just don't remember me. But anyway, I just want to say that I like your hair and eyes :) Best wishes for you, I will probably always regret I didn't come to say hi to you. And I hope that you will see this text. AND take this post as a compliment.


And now someone will come here and tell me that this rumor about my Friday's post is just a rumor. It would be so my luck.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti